Nurburgring meet...idea thing

juicebox00

Reaction score
Ok, so i copied my post from the Nurburgring video thread but i would maybe like to start some ideas... i know it sounds crazy but 3 years worth of savings might be good enough and most people would still have there accords (hopefully). Plus think of the Epicness of this. but like i said, below is my original post and i got the idea from watching that video of some dude with a 6ga on Nurburgring.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16771
I gots an idea, as many people as possible here on 6GA.com should make a new account at there bank and put a certain amount of money into it like every month. Then in like 2-3 years (if we still have our 6ga's) have a meet there and run Nurburgring.(with our cars that we shipped over there) It may seem a little far-fetched but you think about it, it's a real possibility. Pricey but that's why u save up money for like 3 years and it would be F***ING AMAZING!!!!!!!... just an idea tho so don't give me too much s***..lol

Plausible Plan
Hey, I did some thinking and found out the least expensive and most plausible way to do this. First, along with the trip, have a HUGE meet in NY state for people going and people not going. Meaning a bunch of us caravan in huge groups and meet up at certain points along the main route from Cali to NY. Then we have like a 2 day meet there. Next is the thing about cost. I've found that if you take a cruise ship from NY to Germany while its getting ready to change routes its cheaper than flying..longer but more relaxing. The only problem is that cruise ships don't have room to store cars.. i think. But ferries do!. So take a ferry from the US to Germany or near Germany (if one exists). And it would greatly reduce the shipping cost for a car because you would just drive it into a parking spot on a boat. Anyways, overall this would be much more efficient. I also think if this does happen, we spend about 2 weeks there. Enough for site seeing, driving the Autoban, and Nurburgring. And if were there that long you could probably run Nurburgring more than once meaning we could do an Accord run for the heck of it and then you could rent whatever car you wanted and do it again. Now about getting the money. So basically if you don't really have that much money, do what i'm planning on doing. Go to your bank and set up a high interest CD account in which you can't take money out of for a couple years but you can deposit money. And every month or like 2 weeks, deposit a certain amount of money in that account and after you years you'll have quite a bit saved up.. probably more than enough for the trip. And worst case if you decide not to go you'll have a nice sum of money to do whatever you want with. Also, if we get enough people to go taking there Accords it would be very possible to get sponsorships set up for the trip, thus reducing what everyone had to pay.

Personally i think it would be cool to be able to have a line of like at least 15 Accords traveling through the country side of Europe with states license plates. We'd be turning heads everywhere. And even in the US, a huge meet in NY might draw some attention from the press if we get enough cars to meet which would be a really good promotion for 6thgenaccord.com.

All in all this is still an idea, so please don't criticize it cause you think "Its stupid" or something and think about it.... it is actually very possible for anyone.

"list attending..maybeish"...lol
1. Juicebox00 - Matt
2. ryan s - Ryan

Last edited:

juicebox00

Reaction score
uhh? good luck.

this is more like a far fetched day dream...no offense.

i know....:p... but it is still a slight possibility if a couple of us put our minds to it... and worse case we have this bank account with a substantial amount of green in it for our free spending:deal:

A-cord

Reaction score
haha dude you're out of your mind.. then wth are we going to do with our cars when we come back? ship it again? you can probably buy a brand new car with the shipping money alone.. haha well how bout you ship your car over.. i'll meet you at the track with a rental porsche.

juicebox00

Reaction score
haha dude you're out of your mind.. then wth are we going to do with our cars when we come back? ship it again? you can probably buy a brand new car with the shipping money alone.. haha well how bout you ship your car over.. i'll meet you at the track with a rental porsche.

Thats not as epic tho man..... Imagine being able to post pics of a bunch of Accords from the states running Nurburgring together... and i do realize that i got to ship it back...lol...cha ching.

btw, does this mean i can now add u to the quote unqoute list...lol:D... and btw shipping to hawaii for a 69 firebird is about 1k so it'll probably be like 2k and round trip maybe 3k per person if we make some sort of deal..lol

Last edited:
Back