6thGenAccord.com Flyers

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Thanks to Darryl for coming up with these. Print them out, hand them out and help spread the word!

shavedaccord said:
well what I came up with at 2 in the morning i'm dead tired and yeah, if there are any mistakes that's why..

small version:
flyer_small.jpg

300dpi print version:
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e99/durriej/flyer.jpg

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i'm ****ing retarded. how do you get this to print the right size? it comes out like HUGE

theaccordian

Reaction score
just wanted to bump this. spread the word guys, we've recently had an influx of new members lately lets keep it going. Think of it like this way if 1 member gets 3 members to join and those 3 members get 3 members each thats 12 members, and so on and so forth. Theres way too many 6th gens out there for this site to be so small, SPREAD THE WORD!!

PROJECT H

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
just wanted to bump this. spread the word guys, we've recently had an influx of new members lately lets keep it going. Think of it like this way if 1 member gets 3 members to join and those 3 members get 3 members each thats 12 members, and so on and so forth. Theres way too many 6th gens out there for this site to be so small, SPREAD THE WORD!!
^word.. theres some 6th gens at my school and a grip in MPK.. mayb ill leave a flyer on thier windows lol.

Back