Big change coming. **PHOTOS ADDED - WHEELS & SUSPENSION**

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Big change coming.

looks good man ,glad it worked out for you

Thanks man, took a lotta patience. Mechanic told me they had to use some serious penetrant and heat to get that one bolt out. Figures.

i love that grille. where did you find it? and how much was it?

My brother and I custom made the grille. Glad you're a fan.

Last edited:

Accord281

Reaction score

Accord281 would you suggest this TL sway bar over buying a front and rear one from a aftermarket company, also I would guess this sway bar will work fine for the 4cyl sedan as well? Would I need to change my endlinks to the moog ones or can I use my stock ones? Thanks

I would recommend this over aftermarket ones. For one, the price is unbeatable (you would pay 4 times at much at the very least). Also, the TL bar is plenty strong to eliminate understeer.

The sway fits on the 4 cyl just fine. I have heard that an exhaust hangar may need to be moved, but most people don't have an issue with that.

You can use stock end links, but if they are rusted at all, it will be dang near impossible to get them off without stripping out the allen wrench receiving hole. I had to cut mine off. The moogs are much better because they are designed so you won't have this problem.

TheHunter

Reaction score

Yessssssssssssssss I love it!!!! Finally man!

Red coupes will begin our reign of terror soon mua ha ha. Very nice with the drop, and I like your exhaust choice, that's what I've got on mine! It's almost silent, only adding a little bit of a deep tone that you can only hear outside of the car, never drones, or anything. Mostly looks very pretty and sounds good outside. Man your car is my car's twin... sorta. Let's say I'm the evil (dark) one, and you're the light one.

VietGuy03

Reaction score

Yes I am waiting for pics of the rims man! :) Man, reading through your thread reminds me of my suspension install. I had to replace all 4 end links because they were so rusty, and it took about 4 days with 5 different people working on the suspension, all friends to finally accomplish a completed install. A LOT of head aches some stripped screws/bolts, and my favorite... rolling of fenders... OMG that sucked, almost an hour for each side.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Yessssssssssssssss I love it!!!! Finally man!

Red coupes will begin our reign of terror soon mua ha ha. Very nice with the drop, and I like your exhaust choice, that's what I've got on mine! It's almost silent, only adding a little bit of a deep tone that you can only hear outside of the car, never drones, or anything. Mostly looks very pretty and sounds good outside. Man your car is my car's twin... sorta. Let's say I'm the evil (dark) one, and you're the light one.

haha I'd agree with that! Hey do you have a lip kit...it doesn't look like it in your sig. I am getting an OEM lip kit and am wondering if I'll have to mess with the exhaust hangers.

drop looks nice, i like it, any pics with new rims yet?

Thanks, see below!

Yes I am waiting for pics of the rims man! :) Man, reading through your thread reminds me of my suspension install. I had to replace all 4 end links because they were so rusty, and it took about 4 days with 5 different people working on the suspension, all friends to finally accomplish a completed install. A LOT of head aches some stripped screws/bolts, and my favorite... rolling of fenders... OMG that sucked, almost an hour for each side.

Oh yeah, I'm staying away from rolling fenders, lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

For those who asked, here's a photo with the drop and the 18's. Check my Member's Ride thread for more. :naughty:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Back