I'm DONE!!

acrod99

Reaction score
Sorry guys, but i'm done with my accord-for good! We are stripping it down, back to stock as much as possible, and selling everything. I plan to trade it in next spring for something else. Check out my cardomain or onlineshowoff pages for anything you would want, and let me know if anyone is interrested in anything. I'll sell through here first cause you guys all seem chill and reliable. And by the way-THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU TURBOCHARGE YOUR N/A CARS! I RECOMMEND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AND TUNING, TUNING, TUNING! LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES! Thanks for any feedback.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
sad to hear the turbo go.... wanna sell me ur turbo kit?? call dibzzzzzzz

angelplus

Reaction score
lol i call second dibz on that turbo i also want the cam gears, the true pulleys, um idunno anything else lol.

Sorry you're leaving the community, was fun reading about your posts about the turbo!

acrod99

Reaction score
Turbo should go for about $3000 obo. i'm pressure washing it all and bringing it back to original quality, so it's worth it. The eyelids come with the blackhousing headlights(taped on), and *bonus* also sylvania bulbs-$200 obo. Pulley kit-$150 obo, cam gear-$100 obo. Thanks for the response, guys i'll post all this up in the for sale section soon. Anything else?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
hhm...$3000 for the turbo setup? dang.. don't think i'd have enough cash... can u sell just the eyelids w/o everything else?? $15 shipped??

acrod99

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
hhm...$3000 for the turbo setup? dang.. don't think i'd have enough cash... can u sell just the eyelids w/o everything else?? $15 shipped??
Sorry man, the eyebrows are double-sided taped on-they aren't gonna come off very well. Also, the turbo kit costs a lot(i'm also losing out on a lot of money, too), and i know that most people won't be able to get it within their budgets-i just thought i'd throw everything up on here first, before ebay.

00J

Reaction score
I have been thru the same thing minus the turbo part. I got rid of my car last year and I’m still regretting it, but taking off on a 200+ hp car does make you forget about the old car.

Back