I guess i should post some pics, kind of old though

talontsiawd

Reaction score
So here are some pics. They are old. Nothing has really changed though. The main thing is the springs have settled. This pic was taken within 24 hours after i installed my springs. The front is about where the back is in the pic and the back is slightly lower.

frontside1yy.jpg

rear4ib.jpg

front0ks.jpg

10pl1.jpg

cannon7oc.jpg

Things to come:
In the mail-Rear lip-Should actually match up to the stock sides, if not, it's not going on.

In the future-oem sides, and some 17's. I also want to get fogs, oem are a bit much so i'm going to make a custom bezzel and use 7th gen ebay ones.

Jeffro

Reaction score
I kind of like... A few years ago I never really liked silver on anything, but lately it has really been appealing to me... Your car is money as far as I'm concerned (but I'm not giving up my blue one, either!)

theaccordian

Reaction score
very nice. Im feeling the DIY blackhouse and amber strip, gives contrast. Unfortumatley the stockers gotta go, those have to be the worst 6th gen wheels, ive seen. any performance mods? 5 spd or auto? also what rear lip are you going with?

Jeffro

Reaction score
What's wrong with those stock wheels? I like them myself, and they look better than mine where they are peeling from wear (and they're the cheap plastic hubs, anyways.) I agree though on the headlights, I do like those, especially since I'm not sure I've seen black housed with the parking still orange... Very original as far as I'm concerned...

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
I kind of like... A few years ago I never really liked silver on anything, but lately it has really been appealing to me... Your car is money as far as I'm concerned (but I'm not giving up my blue one, either!)
Its funny because i was dead set on a blue coupe, i think it's the same blue as your car. Anyway, i found a really nice one. I figured i'd check out this other one, my current car, on my way home. Before they pulled it up, they said it had leather and they'd match the price. Well, they had a v6 with leather, confused them. So they offered me free leather or $800 off. I took the silver and have money to buy leather set aside when my interior starts to wear.

But i'm happy with my choice, it was blue or silver for me. And i think blue is a better sedan color. I've seen accouple cool blue coupes but i like silver better now. Black is tight too but my car before that was black so i skipped it.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
very nice. Im feeling the DIY blackhouse and amber strip, gives contrast. Unfortumatley the stockers gotta go, those have to be the worst 6th gen wheels, ive seen. any performance mods? 5 spd or auto? also what rear lip are you going with?
Yeah, i kept the amber strip. I did the clear thing on every other car i've owned, time for a change. I'm currently looking for wheels, i actually think these are fine for stock wheels, but, i agree, they got to go.

Performance, nothing. I'll probably buy an intake, that's it. I denfineatly don't want an exhaust on a slow car, not much seems worth it. FI is out of the question as this is a car i don't plan to keep forever and i'd like to get decent resale. Same goes for a motor swap. So i'm more into handling and looks, i figure i don't want 2x the noice for .2 seconds faster in the quarter. From my screen name, you can tell my last car. And when $800 can take a full second off your quartermile, you are less enthusitic about parting with your money on a run of the mill N/A motor.

5sp, of course. I faced a huge delima between a v6 and a 5spd. I found i just couldn't stomach driving an auto. No offence to you auto guys, i've just never had an auto in my 8 years of driving.

Jeffro

Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
5sp, of course. I faced a huge delima between a v6 and a 5spd. I found i just couldn't stomach driving an auto. No offence to you auto guys, i've just never had an auto in my 8 years of driving.

A-Men bud!

(I appologize for upsetting any automatic drivers in the reading of this message)

HondaGus

Reaction score
love the pics, but try to take some shots with out the wheels sticking out cause my attention goes to ur stockes and not the rest of the car.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
Ahh looks good..what are you dropped on??
Prokits.

And to everyone about the stockers, like i said, i'm looking. I've found some pretty insane deals before on almost new wheels just waiting. So that will come when i find some.

Back