Help :)

vysuperman

Reaction score
soo..I was wondering are there any 6th gen members in Austin that could help me out? so here's the story- I need someone to help me test out a subwoofer to see if it's working properly. My car was broken into a month ago and they cleaned out my HU, amp, and subwoofers/box..I had the Pioneer Premier Nickel coated 10's (circa 2002/2003) and I would just buy new ones, but they're discontinued (and I absolutely love these subs), and I've combed through ebay, internet audio sites, and local audio shops, but no one still has any left. I finallly found one off of craigslist but the guy doesn't know if it works or not...and I have no amp to test it out :computer:

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Tell him to gently press down on the center of the cone around the dust cap, there should be no resistance at all. No grainy/sandy feeling, just resistance free movement.

There's still no guarantee doing that, but it's a pretty definative check for a burned VC.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
aww dang man...if i was local id help you out :( good luck though...old school stuff is definitely hard to let go...

Back