Photo Shoot "Juice Boxed" + build Thread(pg3+)

S13 @ FullBoost

Reaction score
Matt .. ask him how much he'd do an engine swap for me for :D f23 to f23 O_O
Where are you located? Pm me your phone number and When I get a chance I will call you and we can discuss the swap thoroughly

juicebox00

Reaction score
Re: Photo Shoot "Juice Boxed"

Sick photoshoot, and loving the accord. Those 05-06 DC5 wheels? super nice!

Whats your review on those aerocatch hood pins/latch? Good quality? I was thinking of getting those for my CF hood, more secure.

Got any photos of the underhood? Just wanna see how big of an area you had to cut to mount them on.

Much Thanks!
they're really nice. When I purchased the hood the aerocatch came with it and the hood was pre-cut. They're way nicer that the sparco styled hood pins and i love how they dont stick out like a sore thumb.
Sorry but i dont have any pics from under the hood. But the holes line up with the stock holes on the rad support

Why Matt, huh....cause you got a sweet deal on an engine that us here in Canada would have to sell our limbs/blood to be able to get........:furious:

Wait till you see the thread i make once this is over

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
SO, this is why you have been MIA, i figured it had to do with Tuck, but this makes way more sense... ps you missed one helluva meet last thursday.

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
LOL! Don't click that link guys :p It doesn't go anywhere on 6ga.

S13 @ FullBoost

Reaction score
Sorry I have been Super busy at the shop we have more cars than we can handle haha some updates on matts car

aefe4656-b7c6-10fe.jpg

J30 out

aefe4656-b7e7-2862.jpg

aefe4656-bb06-b26d.jpg

aefe4656-bb11-da8a.jpg

S13 @ FullBoost

Reaction score
aefe4656-b82e-8a31.jpg

Prepping the 32 have a 35 intake Mani at the Polish shop that's going to go here **** is going to be legit now question I am have doubts weather I should use the 32 engine harness or just reuse the 30 any input?

Back