Back from the dead.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Holy crap man. Glad everything turned out OK though

Thank you!

I thought the swap went in the wrong direction for you..Sorry to hear about the accident but I'm glad your ok though and that poor lip! Lucky it wasn't your carbon fiber one!

lol, I guess I've confused a lot of people. And I got the lip for free from Chase "paperchase", so it wasn't a huge investment lost. Even though it was nice to have a DD lip. lol

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
atleast everything worked out in the end, so what about the tranny? are you running the autotragic still or swap? also hows the motor compared to the stock one?

juicebox00

Reaction score
atleast everything worked out in the end, so what about the tranny? are you running the autotragic still or swap? also hows the motor compared to the stock one?

Still using the autotragic and it's hating life. And the motor is way more powerful than the stock J30

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hopefully you kill the autotragic and get something that can man up to the powah bein put down! ahem 6MT *cough*.. :D

Seriously, the auto isn't built for it, but I hope it lasts as long as you need it to for you *knocks on wood*! It would be a bitch for it to go out at the wrong time.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Nice recovery!! Should have went with a j32a2 instead to make the swap more worth while. The extra 40 hp, extra torque and top end is definitely worth it. But nice none the less.

turbo_911

Reaction score
lol, I guess I've confused a lot of people. And I got the lip for free from Chase "paperchase", so it wasn't a huge investment lost. Even though it was nice to have a DD lip. lol

Wow I thought the same thing... I guess wording does play a role :p

Glad everything worked out for you. So from my understanding you didn't loose any money and you have a new engine now?

Back