Cal Poly Pomona People! *Locals welcome

juicebox00

Reaction score
Nice, I've never been. What do you think the chances are of me finding a set of rims?

My cat. just went too.... f*ck CARB.

Slim chance of finding nice rims, but I have friends that have lucked out there. And they usually take the cat's off. Your best bet would be to purchase an aftermarket magnaflow hi-flow cat imo.

is there any love for Cal State LA 6gen members? :(

Only if you come to us, haha

Name: Randy
school: CPP
Ride: http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43944

I can't believe that I haven't seen your car around campus. I do always see a red coupe on the 2nd level of the structure with halo headlights and civic fogs. If it wasn't for the fogs, I wouldn't think that he was on here.

Dat99accord

Reaction score
I can't believe that I haven't seen your car around campus. I do always see a red coupe on the 2nd level of the structure with halo headlights and civic fogs. If it wasn't for the fogs, I wouldn't think that he was on here.

It's probably because this quarter I only attend school on Tues and Thurs from 1pm til like 6pm. And yeah, I've seen that red coupe around. I've also saw a slammed silver color one too with an oem (rep?) lip. He has a imports@cpp decal on the rear side window of his car.
and are you in that imports@CPP group?

Last edited:

juicebox00

Reaction score
It's probably because this quarter I only attend school on Tues and Thurs from 1pm til like 6pm. And yeah, I've seen that red coupe around. I've also saw a slammed silver color one too with an oem (rep?) lip. He has a imports@cpp decal on the rear side window of his car.
and are you in that imports@CPP group?

That's Paper_chase. Mr.Hollow also goes to our school. I've seen a few other clean accords on campus including a coupe that is slammed on BBS rims.

And yeah, I'm apart of Imports@CPP. There are a bunch of nice people there with some pretty clean rides. They meet every Thursday night at the Walnut In n Out at 7pm.

agginline86

Reaction score
Slim chance of finding nice rims, but I have friends that have lucked out there. And they usually take the cat's off. Your best bet would be to purchase an aftermarket magnaflow hi-flow cat imo.

I might go with the megan racing test pipe/resonator for the time being. All of my family lives in wisconsin, so I'm sure I can have someone send me a non-california cat

Dat99accord

Reaction score
That's Paper_chase. Mr.Hollow also goes to our school. I've seen a few other clean accords on campus including a coupe that is slammed on BBS rims.

And yeah, I'm apart of Imports@CPP. There are a bunch of nice people there with some pretty clean rides. They meet every Thursday night at the Walnut In n Out at 7pm.

Do you often go out to their meets too? I was planning to go with one of my friends who has a 240.

Last edited:

juicebox00

Reaction score
I might go with the megan racing test pipe/resonator for the time being. All of my family lives in wisconsin, so I'm sure I can have someone send me a non-california cat

Hopefully, or just buy a magnaflow one.

Do you often go out to their meets too? I was planning to go with one of my friends who has a 240.

I go when I have time but my life schedule sucks and I'm always busy. I'd say to just go and check it out. They also have a Facebook page, in case you want to introduce yourself before heading to the meet.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ImportsatCPP/

Back