-EscoStylez, 2001 Accord Sedan Ex Vette Wheels 8-29-13

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.car looks good man

Wheels look good! Just curious though-If you did paint them, what color would they be? Oh, and what color/brand/type gold paint did you use under the hood? Those parts really stand out in the engine bay.

looks good man, liking it a lot. you put in some solid work for a clean and sexy yet functional ride.

Ghost if I where to paint these I would do 24k gold...discount auto parts vst some **** like that for the engine bay

Chris thanxs homie all cause of u this was possible and ur wife yelling at u to get rid of the 5 lug swap lol

bagoon316

Reaction score
Ghost if I where to paint these I would do 24k gold...discount auto parts vst some **** like that for the engine bay

Chris thanxs homie all cause of u this was possible and ur wife yelling at u to get rid of the 5 lug swap lol

Now I have "too many golf clubs" lol. I still have an H22 head and H22a4 crankshaft in my garage lol. It looks good though man, liking it a lot.

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Now I have "too many golf clubs" lol. I still have an H22 head and H22a4 crankshaft in my garage lol. It looks good though man, liking it a lot.

H22 head ill give u $20 and a number 3 at wendys for it lol too many golf clubs sound like u have to put ur foot down woman talking crazy lmfao

bagoon316

Reaction score
the head needs rebuilt and new valves. if it was good condition I'd sell it for $200-$250, I dunno about $20 lol.

Back