Simply Clean 5 ~ Daytona Beach, FL (11/16/13)

Brad2274

Reaction score
looks like there could be some good places in daytona beach for a few pictures, and that is on the way for anyone coming from tampa, orlando, or any place south of ormond beach, and only 5-10 minutes extra for anyone coming from north, what you guys think?

White6GAV6

Reaction score
I'm actually staying on Ormond beach at the Days Inn. Right next to where you can take your car on to the beach, going to go on to the beach for some pictures and hope I don't get stuck haha. I think Esco and I are going to ride over there together on Friday. Would be nice to get some group shots though

Brad2274

Reaction score
alright cool, i havent decided if im going friday for the pre meet yet. yeah we should try to take some on the beach if possible, one of my best buds does photography, ill see if he wants to go.
im lowered on tein coilovers so not nearly as low as you guys, so i can drive on the beach first and see if it's safe :lawl:

Brad2274

Reaction score
sup, my buddys riding up with me and bringing his camera, someone else should bring theirs incase he bails lol. we should meet up in daytona maybe like an hour or so before the show, depends if anyone here is actually part of the show. gonna try to get ahold of other members that said theyd go. so far for a mini picture meet in daytona at a park or on the beach we got
-me
-whiteg6gav6
-escostylez

whatre you thinkin esco?

EscoStylez

Reaction score
From what I seen last yr we should meet after the show cause before isnt gonna work

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Yeah it was super hectic before hand last year. This year probably won't be any different.

Brad2274

Reaction score
dangit im leaving early for a concert in vero beach thats at 5 :whymewhyme:
i can do anytime early in the morning or whatever but not after the show, no worries if you guys would rather meet after

Back