How to fold rear seats

datechboss101

Reaction score
Guys, need a little help. I need to fold down the rear seats so I can put all my boxes and stuff into my CG5 and take it down to Miami, as this up coming Saturday is move-in day for me. I can re-call that my dad never folded down the rear seats, so what should I do? I have tried turning the key in that key hole quarter and it won't budge anymore without breaking the master key. I also tried pulling the seat while the key was in the stated position and still no movement.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
there should be an emergency pull handle in the trunk that will drop down the rear seat back. that's how i did it in both of my accords because that key thing never worked for me either haha. the handle is on the top of the inside of the trunk, under the rear deck area.

KONG

Reaction score
there should be an emergency pull handle in the trunk that will drop down the rear seat back. that's how i did it in both of my accords because that key thing never worked for me either haha. the handle is on the top of the inside of the trunk, under the rear deck area.
I'll second that. That's how I've always done it.

Back