Went to Track today. 56k idk

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
I race on an online simulator www.iracing.com. iracing has the Irwindale track and the late model NASCAR so I can practice anytime.

I purchased this last week http://local.amazon.com/san-gabriel-valley/B0085BCY1Y

The track as of right now is closed. The Speedway filed Chapter 7, but the LA Racing company is still using the facility. There is info related on the homepage:

http://www.irwindalespeedway.com/

Oh okay. They have a few experiences like that around us. My friends dad runs his own where you can run a dirt modified or sprint car.

Sorry Mike, you can have your thread back.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
if you guys have the chance, you guys should really take it out. its so much fun. I think my car handled pretty good. just wished i had more suspension component but it was still fun being almost stock lol. ill post a vid of the track once i have a chance.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Heres one for ****s and giggles.
Wasnt paying attention to the road and i didnt break in time for this corner and spun out
IMG_1773.jpg

Joe_Kokomo

Reaction score
Heres one for ****s and giggles.
Wasnt paying attention to the road and i didnt break in time for this corner and spun out
IMG_1773.jpg

From the camera angle it looks more like a possible crash. Good thing it's only a spin out.

NASOHC

Reaction score
Dude that looks it was a ton of fun. I love the photos. Especially the one of your car in action, seeing a 6GA like that is just awe inspiring. Haha

Thanks for sharing.

Agreed!

Dude, that totally looks like a lot of fun... wish I had the chance to do it back when my car was modded :( Oh well, never too late anyways! Even if stock... lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Wicked.

I went on an oval track once, and wasn't very fast, but it was fun. I imagine this would be that much better.

Great shots, Mike. Thanks for sharing.

As for your suspension, you don't have the dbl strut bar setup yet or the Progress 24mm rear sway, right?

CG2

Reaction score
*favorited. It looks like the G35 was struggling to keep up with you, good work!

Back