Went to Track today. 56k idk

DrOwZee

Reaction score
That looks like tons of fun ! Track looks well laid out and tricky :thumbup:
yea its was fun. The way this track is made out, it helps you set up your lines, if that makes sense lol

Wicked.

I went on an oval track once, and wasn't very fast, but it was fun. I imagine this would be that much better.

Great shots, Mike. Thanks for sharing.

As for your suspension, you don't have the dbl strut bar setup yet or the Progress 24mm rear sway, right?
As for suspension, i only got ground control sleeves, eaibach RSB and a front strut bar.

*favorited. It looks like the G35 was struggling to keep up with you, good work!
yeah. but then again this was my best lap lol i got over the fact of spinning out.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
How did you spin it? Lost traction in the rear and over corrected?

yeah basically. Wasn't paying attetion to the road and came up on a corner too fast, lost traction and tired to correct it but that was a fail.

cool vid, the guy walking the driver thru the lap seemed to know the track really well.
yeah, hes been there quite a few times.

CG2

Reaction score
yeah basically. Wasn't paying attetion to the road and came up on a corner too fast, lost traction and tired to correct it but that was a fail.
Happened to me on a public road, now I have a quarter panel to fix lol. I had some cheap *** michelins in the rear... those tires are boderline dangerous in the amount of grip they provide in the rain.

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
That video was awesome. My hands were fidgety the whole time, specially when you went off, as if I was the one driving too. LOL.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Happened to me on a public road, now I have a quarter panel to fix lol. I had some cheap *** michelins in the rear... those tires are boderline dangerous in the amount of grip they provide in the rain.

Yeah dude, tires are very important. Next time I go, I'll probably pickup some federal rsr.

That video was awesome. My hands were fidgety the whole time, specially when you went off, as if I was the one driving too. LOL.
Lol thanks.

Back