ecu help needed badly!!!!!

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Makes a lot of sense now. The rebuild kits from IPT handle 350 to 400 hp, the level 10 can handle however much you specify, within reason I am sure, but all in all the auto is making it much more expensive. Any idea about a manual swap?

Where are you pulling this stuff from? There is no kit from IPT for honda/acura. Level 10 is crap, several people have proved it.

Manual swap has been done over and over, search.

Kevs02Accord

Reaction score
Where are you pulling this stuff from? There is no kit from IPT for honda/acura. Level 10 is crap, several people have proved it.

Manual swap has been done over and over, search.

Import performance transmissions; http://www.importperformancetrans.com/, according to specs they gave me when I called. I haven't heard anything bad about level 10, I ll have to check that.

finch13

Reaction score
I do have an auto ECU and TCU I can sell from a 95 F22B2 automatic. Both work 100%, and I do have a chipped P28 auto ECU to sell as well.

F23-Got boost?

Reaction score
o god blk i originally posted this question thread i know what ur sayin and i appreciate the info ill be doing the 5spd swap....maybe some1 else will see that its the best choice :driving:

F23-Got boost?

Reaction score
n thats actually a expensive swap ive pieced all of mine together myself n with the trans having a lifetime warranty no matter what it was only 530 shipped got it from greenleaf automotive parts i wont even have 2k in my swap...its just the way to go its not like we will be runnin 600whp anyway

Back