What'd you do to your accord today?

LeAccord

Reaction score
I had started out with a black/silver theme, but the black you see, with the exception of the rear window visor and the trunk lip is all CF. No black wheels, thought about it, but I would stick with silver ones. The rear window visor is the ebay one, not the AIT one. The rear spoiler is an ebay flushmount spoiler, but I would like to get the Scion TC flushmount spoiler.

I do plan to paint the spoiler and rear window visor SSM, though.

138_zpsdb374ebb.jpg

139_zps1ed79f57.jpg

135_zpsd9d21da5.jpg

I picked up custom CF eyelids that are the full length of the headlights as well, meaning they curve down towards the grille.
141_zpscccc038c.jpg

C-Pillar 'garnish' is Honda of America badges.
137_zps0fdec018.jpg

Ahh nice CF accents. I'm interested to see how the custom eyelids look once on. It may almost ressemble part of the azect grille on other hondas'.

51.jpg

I'd like to get the flushmount Scion TC spoiler too but if I take off the oem spoiler I'll have bolt holes visible..

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Thanks, the good thing is all the CF pieces are wrapped in real CF, so they actually don't look cheap.

The eyelids do look kind of like the Aztec grille, they just extend to the end of the headlight at the fender as well.

I also have these for the emblems,

STP60109.jpg

LeAccord

Reaction score
I thought so. They looked real to me with the way it reflected the flash . So along with all this CF goodness, does a CF hood and trunk come into play anywhere further down the line? ;)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Had a trunk for on there for about a day, and then sold it.

That was the original plan, but realized that was too much CF for me.

Mikey

Reaction score
Alex, it still blows my mind that you got that kind of shine by using sand paper.

I gotta get/make me some CF emblems. I liked the gold but can't find them all new so I have to settle for silver.

Mikey

Reaction score
The silver ones will look better, Mikey, consider that a good thing.
Eh, it's back and forth. Sometimes I miss the gold but sometimes I feel it looks tacky.

You get the shine/reflectivity when you use the polishing compound, after wetsanding.
Hm. I used a paste when I was using steel wool and I also used windex so I kinda sorta was wet sanding, lol. I wonder if that mothers polish might actually help now. :lawl:

NASOHC

Reaction score
Drop it off at the shop to have transmission swapped ;) Almost time to sell!!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hm. I used a paste when I was using steel wool and I also used windex so I kinda sorta was wet sanding, lol. I wonder if that mothers polish might actually help now. :lawl:

I think it would. I'm not looking forward to trying to keep my lips polished. I've gotten some good tips though and as long as I hit with that after I wash it the finish should look good.

Back