What'd you do to your accord today?

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I was supposed to do a valve adjustment today but no, I spent 6 hrs of my day chasing a vaccum leak on my other car. After dis-assembling and assembling the intake manifold numerous times, it turned out to be 3 leaking fuel injectors. I completely forgot they can have vaccum leaks aswelll....although not as common.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
beggars can't be choosers :lawl:

especially when you're buying a 10+ year old car and didn't have the option to buy it brand new and when 90% are autos :lawl:

get it cheap enough...manual swap :lawl:
failed at installin meh glass pack

almost started my valve adjustment.
last summer, went to adjust my valves...they were all in spec :poke: 140-something thousand miles :poke:

today i resisted the temptation to bull rush my drivers side doors. they were closed normally instead :lawl:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
beggars can't be choosers :lawl:

especially when you're buying a 10+ year old car and didn't have the option to buy it brand new and when 90% are autos :lawl:

get it cheap enough...manual swap :lawl:

last summer, went to adjust my valves...they were all in spec :poke: 140-something thousand miles :poke:

today i resisted the temptation to bull rush my drivers side doors. they were closed normally instead :lawl:

You must drive like a grandma, mine need adjust every 30k

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the piston slap is louder than the valves at idle :lawl:

i do drive slow...too much traffic, not enough horsepower. its like trying to make an SUV go fast :lawl: not going to happen...

finch13

Reaction score
You must drive like a grandma, mine need adjust every 30k

He does... :hide:

Today I balanced my tires and moved the flat spotted ones to the back.... only got up to 50 on the way home so I don't know if they're okay at high speed yet... seem fine though.

Saving $340 on tires = WIN!

CanadianEh48

Reaction score

Today I balanced my tires and moved the flat spotted ones to the back.... only got up to 50 on the way home so I don't know if they're okay at high speed yet... seem fine though.

Saving $340 on tires = WIN!

how'd you manage to flat spot em?

xx24xx

Reaction score
Changed my oil, replaced brakes with hawk pads & slotted rotors and diy LEDs in hvac and dash last weekend. Did this yesterday...

4f014515.jpg

I know it's not aligned. I fixed that after the pic.

Last edited:

finch13

Reaction score

Today I balanced my tires and moved the flat spotted ones to the back.... only got up to 50 on the way home so I don't know if th

how'd you manage to flat spot em?

Semi came into my lane, I slammed on the brakes and locked up the wheels. Flat spots ftmfl

Sent from my Nexus One

Back