What'd you do to your accord today?

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
put my side skirts on....

190db7f8.jpg

Still got a little molding work to do but they're finally on...the rear should be on real soon.

Nice!

I redlined a few time on the way back from work. Also had to give one of the engineers a jump, and this was after them teasing my about my 2000 accord. lol

1bad6

Reaction score
Over the last 2 or 3 weeks: Bought her the P Spec short shifter and red Honda Element shift knob, Tein SS coilovers and EDFC (yesterday), VIS carbon fiber hood, eyelids, R34 front bumper & bodykit, ICW 18" wheels, polished valve cover fasteners, Megan strut bar, diamond plate floor mats, gauge bezel, emblems, black vinyl, type R spoiler, vented fenders, custom catzkins leather interior, custom white faced gauges, new friction insert for Fidanza flywheel, and stage 3 clutchmasters clutch. More coming soon!

1bad6

Reaction score
Those wheels were SportMax's with Nexxen 235 tires BTW. Yesterday, ordered the Honda Element shift knob for her, powder coated H22 valve cover, and spark plug cover! I can't wait to see them.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
hehe put on my Progress Auto sticker from my RSB. that's gotta be one of the sexiest mods i've done besides coilovers...im serious...it looks better in person though. hehe. oh and finally pics of my JDM sticker. =D
Videl91.jpg

Videl90.jpg

Videl92.jpg

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
blackhoused my new oems, fixed some paint chips...... alot of paint chips

Back