What'd you do to your accord today?

juicebox00

Reaction score
Bought a Tsudo N1 :deal:

With a short ram already put in, its going to be hella loud. (not too worried about neighbors, we have a v8 mustang with magnaflows/open headers next door that nobody complains about)

Unlike many on the site, im a newbie around here and am starting to put work into my newly obtained 01 ex coupe. Already got the short ram, exhaust, and sonar lights on it. Buying performance brakes and hopefully new rims/tires sometime soon.

Probably going to lower it too haha :rice:

dude, lower it next

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
just old double sided tape and the screw ripped out of it the other day

simple fix

hondachik

Reaction score
3 days ago I finally upgraded and gave her some Chevron Plus (89). And MAN does she get out of there now!!! I don't have any take off issues anymore. I guess better/cleaner gas makes a hell of a difference.

Of course came outside Friday morning heading to work and both of my valve stem caps to both of my drivers side tires were missing and my rear tire was completely flat and my front tire was on its way flat. I think someone stole my valve stem caps & let my air out. I haven't been able to find those Honda "H" emblem caps anywhere...not even at the stealership.

Raymond

Reaction score
Drove it for the first time in 8 days, filled it up with gas, ran it through a touchless car wash, and realized both my Aerocatch hood latches are broken so I can't get to my engine. Damnit.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Installed a new cat, lowered it a bit more, bought paint and grinder brush to sand of rust and paint drums and calipers soon.

Back