hello to the 6th gen

cpozzuolo

Reaction score
newbie here, just picked up a 99 4 door ex manual trans a few days ago. car already has hid's, remote start, megan header, highflow cat and magnaflow exhaust and an aem cold air intake..

right now im getting my pennies together to dig in and do some serious mantence. will be planning on ordering some complete struts assy's, brakes and tune up from rockauto. have a local shop that going to do the timing belt and water pump for me next week..

planning on returning the catback to stock so if anyone is interested in the magnaflow catback feel free to let me know.. would like to have local pick up if possible and i live in wilmington delaware.. if interested pm me.

cpozzuolo

Reaction score
newcar001.jpg

newcar002.jpg

newcar005.jpg

newcar003.jpg

planning on selling the exhaust.. complete magnaflow cat back..

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Nice! you have the wood gain interior pieces also!? Car looks healthy, keep her well maintained and inform us with updates or if you need help.

cpozzuolo

Reaction score
thanks.. is there a reason nobody lists a factory exhaust manifold for these cars,, reason im asking is the car has a megan header and the flexpipe is leaking.. im guessing they dont sell just the flexpipe seperately for the header.

Back