Wheel Fitment Thread

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
^How low are you?

Not knowing the offset it's hard to say 100%, but I'm guessing with those wheels it is on the higher end. You will likely not rub. Look at the back of the wheel, the offset should be stamped somewhere.

Just looked it up, the offset for the 17x7.5 wheels is 50mm. That is for a 5 lug wheel though, (mine is 4 lug) doubt that makes a difference though... would I still be clear for the drop without rub?

kn0x47

Reaction score
thats a high offset. no nothing will rub. you'll have tons of clearance plus a 2 inch drop isnt enough to be worried about rubbing.

if you ever needed it, i own a fender roller

MichaelPower

Reaction score
came across some 17x7 +35 xxr 530 wheels for cheap but am kinda a offset noob so i wanted to get your guys opinion. how would this sit if i wanted to be low as well. willing to go as low as necessary to pull off the look if needed (on f&f type ones).

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
came across some 17x7 +35 xxr 530 wheels for cheap but am kinda a offset noob so i wanted to get your guys opinion. how would this sit if i wanted to be low as well. willing to go as low as necessary to pull off the look if needed (on f&f type ones).

you won't need to go that low with those specs, 7" is on the narrower side but you can always space them out a little. If you lower a lot, they will be noticeably sunk.

Back