"Function & Form" Coilovers - 6GA SPECIAL

Varnell

Reaction score
I texted him about a month ago to get my FF2's. not sure how recent you were meaning...:yaoface2:

NASOHC

Reaction score
HELLO, ALL... sorry, I did get an inquiry for a Lexus from here and deleted the text by mistake. Should of check back here but I'm busy starting up another business by end of year. Text me, my info is on my profile... I'll be sure to answer. Still drop-shipping F&F kits for you all if you need em' - I'm running a F&F 2.5 kit with Eibach ERS spring now on my 13 WRX... got 5k miles on it so far and no issues ;)

kthung

Reaction score
Anyone know if this pricing is still available? I PM'd NASOHC last week but never got a response.

chaby_91

Reaction score
Anyone know if this pricing is still available? I PM'd NASOHC last week but never got a response.

HELLO, ALL... sorry, I did get an inquiry for a Lexus from here and deleted the text by mistake. Should of check back here but I'm busy starting up another business by end of year. Text me, my info is on my profile... I'll be sure to answer. Still drop-shipping F&F kits for you all if you need em' - I'm running a F&F 2.5 kit with Eibach ERS spring now on my 13 WRX... got 5k miles on it so far and no issues ;)
Do this ^

Back