Rear Alignment is very off!!

irtiza18

Reaction score
So just checked my 00 sedan v6 alignment, did front alignment a few months ago due to tie rods replacement. And my total toe for the rear is 0.00 - 0.32 which is far right in the red zone. and the left rear is also 0.0 - -1.0. i know they're non adjustable and i guess i need a camber kit to do this. My accord is completely stock suspension. So anyone recommend me good camber kits to fix this?

604ACCORD

Reaction score
There is an adjusting bolt on either side for minimal camber adjustments, I'm not sure about any other adjustment points.

NSWDoc

Reaction score
the SPC rear camber kit works amazing...on and off track...:)!

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
I'm not the smartest on camber and toe...But, are those not 2 separate adjustments?

In other words, will a Camber Kit correct Toe? My research says no.

SPC rear camber kit will only adjust the Camber - they replace the upper control arm.
Ingalls has a kit with the rods for both Camber AND Toe adjustability. They replace the upper AND lower control arm.

yeah?

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
A camber kit will NOT correct toe, they are in fact two separate adjustments and caster is a separate adjustment as well while we are on the subject.

You should never really need a "Toe kit" on these cars unless your going for drift master supreme lol, Toe is normally only out of whack from worn bushings, trailing arm bushings and or bent/ deformed part or parts upon a impact with oh say a curb or crazy pothole.

My bet is trailing arm bushings are worn and allowing it to not be brought into the spec you so desire while on the rack trying to be dialed in which is OEM spec alignment in your case.

Been there done that, clean up the slop and then hit the rack to see what the geometry of the suspension changed to after replacing the part and adjust accordingly on the rack.

Back