OFFICIAL 6GA tech/mechanic network

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Look up the listing on front page that's in Jacksonville. Apparently that's the only 6GA affiliated shop down there. I don't even think Matt (BadgerType) works there anymore.

sweagle02

Reaction score
Look up the listing on front page that's in Jacksonville. Apparently that's the only 6GA affiliated shop down there. I don't even think Matt (BadgerType) works there anymore.

Ya I saw that, if Jacksonville is the closest shop to Miami (which is not close haha) in this thread then i guess there's no hope :hahano:

sakulakao

Reaction score
Happy Holiday every expert

I recently got the 2002 honda accord ex .I thought I got the good car
but since I drive the rough an uneven road it's always not stable and it will
make noise around the left rear wheel side .First time ,I thought it might be
the tools but when I took out the tools .it still happens .does I need change the coilover?
I also need change the coolant(should I do coolant flush) and
the timing belt and washer.
I think I need ask the expect. where should I go to do these job (I live in
cambeidge of MA)
How much do I spend for that?Does everyone suggest me where should
I go to ?the dealer? or any kind of maintain shop?

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone in the Denver, CO area that can weld. I have 2 magnaflow mufflers I cut off my old car that I'd like to put onto my Accord, its a v6 so it already has the dual mufflers but shops are charging insane prices. Cheapest I could find is $120. I'm wanting them done around $60-80, they might not be the same size inlet so adapter piping will need to be put in along with new hangers.

clutchkiickerr

Reaction score
Wheres new york at...... if you from new york and can drop a h type s with everything functioning enough to pass emission hit me up asap

Back