f23.Tetsusaiga, 99' Lx Sedan (56k)

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Yeah I learned you get what you pay for so I might consider real seats in the future haha but the shop near me does the whole seat $325 each front/passenger so it's like the same price haha plus I keep my automatic driver seat :) thanks for the info!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Oh are you talking about reupholstering?
Sounds good! And no problem man, anytime!

phi1542

Reaction score
Oh are you talking about reupholstering?
Sounds good! And no problem man, anytime!
Yeah haha I didn't see much on race technologies site. 325 for the whole seat and I think like 100 for a part repaired but for a more accurate quote I should bring it in so they can look at it. I think it will be cheaper than getting racing seats so I might just do that. I don't plan to track my car anytime soon anyways haha

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Yeah haha I didn't see much on race technologies site. 325 for the whole seat and I think like 100 for a part repaired but for a more accurate quote I should bring it in so they can look at it. I think it will be cheaper than getting racing seats so I might just do that. I don't plan to track my car anytime soon anyways haha

Oh really, I haven't checked it out. That's a little dissapointing though lol.
Yeah true, that would be cheaper. Might as well maintain comfort if you're not going to be tearing up the track!

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Varnell, Thanks! I had to actually look up a TL to see what you meant and I agree! I like the look of them, black housing (not tinted) with projectors in the center of halos, like a bmw look. If I end up retrofitting down the line I think I would want halos again!
DBO,
I have been! I love driving around with them, I feel like the car has an aggressive oem street look. I'm going to update with a picture soon just haven't had the time with school.

DBO867

Reaction score
Haha thats what i meant, show off as in updating your members thread. Are you going thru finals week right now?

sg_81

Reaction score
Just to clarify, are you talking about the headlights or tail lights? Either way, both of them are Amber!

I was saying since its clear now. I put in the LED amber ones in. They look way better than the amber regular bulbs. When they are not in use just looks clear instead of having that amber look. Get what im saying? lol

Back