Official 98-02 Accord PSPEC S.S installation

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
My wife ordered it as a Xmas gift for me. It took about 2 1/2 weeks to get to my house even though my wife paid for 2 day shipping service.

Ok I'm wondering because it says mine shipped but its been saying that for 11 days now. Nothing else tracked. I've called, text and emailed them no response :(.

Yeah those bolts can get hella stuck sometimes and could require drilling worse case scenario skurred:!
Took mine out did exactly this -_- highly pissed off the front two screws

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

jdm4eva

Reaction score
Yes I got it. Perfect condition and installed just puzzled on why no response back but happy I got it! I love it

Awesome to hear you finally received yours too! Same with my wife, never got a reply back, but at least the shifter came in.

Have you installed it yet? I friggin love mine :)

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
Awesome to hear you finally received yours too! Same with my wife, never got a reply back, but at least the shifter came in.

Have you installed it yet? I friggin love mine :)

Yes sir I sure did check out my build thread I've posted pics in there

Premier

Reaction score
So, Im pretty sure I broke the welded nuts on the underside of the car trying to take the four bolts holding the shifter assembly off. How do I fix it? Two bolts are free two are half free.

Last edited:

ogrady89

Reaction score
BUMP, from the dead...
Brand new here, so hello! What are the short throw shift options now-a-days? These appear to be long gone. :(

snip33r

Reaction score
Back