LED DIY: AC Controls

NGP_UA5

Reaction score
Don't they make like glow strips you could use for the cluster? Essentially like glow gauge faces that went behind the stock gauges?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Don't they make like glow strips you could use for the cluster? Essentially like glow gauge faces that went behind the stock gauges?

Not that I have seen. I am sure you could find some alternative lighting that has a better spread, even larger led's with optics (though that would be insanely bright).

NGP_UA5

Reaction score
Not that I have seen. I am sure you could find some alternative lighting that has a better spread, even larger led's with optics (though that would be insanely bright).

Hmm, Like this, Maybe they could work.

$(KGrHqN,!jME6E86tgvzBOrJQ+2RH!~~60_12.JPG

LeAccord

Reaction score
Think I'm going to do this today. I took it apart like you did the other week, not knowing what i was doing lol. I was trying to figure out why the LCD screen wasn't lighting up.. Turned out bulb didnt make close enough contact to the circuit board.

But since you wrote this out and I didn't even notice .., rep for Mikey ! :beer:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks for fixing!

In step 7, what were the "2 upper filters" you were referencing? For the knobs? Or for the A/C and MODE buttons? I don't see that in the photo...

Last edited:
Back