FX35 Retrofit slowly in progress, LOTS of pics

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
My FX retro was hacked up in the back also, but it did not bother me. Honestly I do not know why anybody would care. I did not spend much time showing off the back of my headlights to people, and usually it was covered with the hood.

JV6

Reaction score
For the automotive goop, I notice my uncle had one in the garage somewhere FTW lol.

I've been busy especially with christmas coming close

2dh9xl2.jpg

Both fx installed, gonna go pick up my E46-R Shrouds and wire adapters at post office tmr. Also Received my Philips D2S Bulbs and ready to rock :happy:.

next is aiming the projectors, putting E46-R Shrouds in for clean look and then sealing up the back :Fullofwin:
Will post write and post pics of next DIY.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Coming along nicely.

The shrouds will definately clean up the housing and finish it off.

Good job.

Raul

Reaction score
is there enough room behind the lights? I know in V6 models, behind the passenger headlight, there is struggle for room due to washer fluid hose/reservoir. I really wanted to do FX-R but I dont wana hack/cut any more......:hide:

AFAccord

Reaction score
is there enough room behind the lights? I know in V6 models, behind the passenger headlight, there is struggle for room due to washer fluid hose/reservoir. I really wanted to do FX-R but I dont wana hack/cut any more......:hide:

And on I4 models on the drivers side, there is the washer fluid reservoir and the ABS module. I'm curious whether there will be room for a bulb and igniter once this is installed.

001Stunna

Reaction score
And on I4 models on the drivers side, there is the washer fluid reservoir and the ABS module. I'm curious whether there will be room for a bulb and igniter once this is installed.

Just unscrew the bolt for the reservoir and move it to the side a bit, i've had no issues doing that with mine. Same applies to the v6s.

Back