FS: Custom Radiator Stays for use with Mishimoto Radiator

HomerJay

Reaction score
Note: I no longer have any sets available for sale.

Custom radiator stays for use with Mishimoto aluminum radiators and our 1998-2002 Accords.

These radiator stays are for use with the 94-97 Accord Mishimoto radiator. The bottom studs fit perfectly in the 98-02 chassis but since this radiator is shorter than OEM, you need to either modify the OEM brackets or use taller brackets.

Note that the hoses line up perfectly on 98-02 4 cylinder engines; I am not aware of what additional hoses would be needed (if any) for 6 cylinder engines.

Made from 1/16" thick 6061 T6 Aluminum, black powder coated (very smooth "crinkle" finish).

Stainless socket head screws (6 each) and black nylon washers (6 each) are included with each pair of stays. Two screws and spacers/washers for the stays and four for the fan shroud or fans. The screws are 4mm allen heads; wrench not included.

As of 10/29/2016, there are no longer any pairs available.

Each pair is $30 + $5 Priority S/H. Shipping is $5 no matter how many pairs are shipped.

The 1/16" is a bit thinner than what you get from other aftermarket radiator stays. I found it worked out well, though, because it's possible to make minor adjustments based on how the radiator sits in your car. As you can see in pictures below, even though I adjusted the driver's side stay, it's not at all noticable.

Designed to use OEM rubber bumpers. The bumpers are not included. Only shown for illustration purposes.

If interested, PM me and I can send PayPal address to which you can send payment.

Radiator Stays w/ 2 Stainless screws and Nylon washers (rubber bumpers not included):
P6080203.jpg

Radiator Stays w/ 2 Stainless screws and Nylon washers:
P6080206.jpg

Each stay individually wrapped (the pair in front is mine):
P6080209.jpg

Installed:
P6160217.jpg

P6160218.jpg

Last edited:

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
looks dope, i will be interested in this when i get a nice rad!
how much were the fans and radiator? And where did you buy it from, thanks.

HomerJay

Reaction score
Picked up the radiator and shroud for $425 from ebay. Don't know the going rate; that was back in April 2012. Seemed like most sellers were around the same price.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
These look nice. Wish there was a direct fit Mishi radiator for the V6, I’ve only heard of people getting s2k rads and modifying them to fit.

Back