supercharger.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i was gonna put four t25 turbos on my car for quad turbo..... buahahahahaha

shavedaccord

Reaction score
lol, ever see that '57 (I believe it was a '57) Chevy with 8 turbos? 1 for each cylinder.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
incin4.jpg

incin9.jpg

thursday021.jpg

57stylepics005.jpg

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
honestly, if u had the time, welding skills, money for 4 t25's and patience. that might work well with the f23's. i think it would be a little on the lag side of power until the mid range.

SOMEONE DOIT!!!!!!!

minituck04

Reaction score
well i am a welder just dont wanna boost my motor.... just yet. but this may sound noobish probably is but what is a t25. whats taht number mean and that bel air is freakin sick

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
BadgerType said:
universal procharger is your next best bet then

Probably the only way unless you bang in part of your firewall for the H22 JRSC. I dunno if anyone remembers but RIPP Motorsports in NJ - where Sonnick got dynoed - was doing R&D for F23 6thgen accord using a procharger setup but they stopped b/c of lack of interest. This was about a year, year and a half ago.

There's also different types of superchargers that create boost in different ways. Centrifugal, Roots, and I can't remember the 3rd. :bash: The roots and one I can't remember generally create boost in a more "off the line" way. A centrifugal creates power in a more linear fashion.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
i remember reading that that belair runs like 13 psi TOTAL. nothing huge, just mostly for show. something like that.
Yeah they are GT turbos off of diesel engines. Doesn't make a lot of power the guy just wanted to do something different

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
BadgerType said:
t25 is, i believe, the smallest turbo for cars
no no, there is a 1.1L dohc vtec-powered renault (i think) that runs like a t11 or t16 or something tiny. ill look for it later :p

the T is one of garretts line of turbos, the 25 is the size moniker. the smaller the number the smaller it is.

t25, t28, t3, t4, t66, t78 etc...then there is the ball bearing GT series GT28rs, GT35r, GT42R etc...

Back