New RockAuto TV Commercial!

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
Thanks Rockauto, you guys are the only reason my family is able to keep their cars on the road reliably as we do, our family does not have a lot of income so every little bit counts and makes the much needed car ownership in daily life a little easier to bare, specially around the holidays.

Varnell

Reaction score
Thanks Rockauto, you guys are the only reason my family is able to keep their cars on the road reliably as we do, our family does not have a lot of income so every little bit counts and makes the much needed car ownership in daily life a little easier to bare, specially around the holidays.

Can I get in on the discount you're getting for posting this? lol

Seriously, though. I ordered my RL Caliper rebuild kit from Rock Auto. Good quality, cheap prices, fast shipping. No complaints from me.

RockAuto

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
We're glad we are able to offer our reliably low prices every day! Thank you for buying your auto parts from RockAuto.com.

RockAuto

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
We are happy to hear you are satisfied with your RockAuto experience!

Seriously, though. I ordered my RL Caliper rebuild kit from Rock Auto. Good quality, cheap prices, fast shipping. No complaints from me.

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score

I like your sense of humor lol :High 5:, but on a honest note , I get the same exact discount as anyone else who has been a return customer even though I have been a customer for 5 years now ,the typical 5%.

RockAuto

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
Due to our low margins, we are unable to offer a discount greater than 5%. All customers can take advantage of the 5% discount code - we do not offer special discounts for repeat customers.
I like your sense of humor lol :High 5:, but on a honest note , I get the same exact discount as anyone else who has been a return customer even though I have been a customer for 5 years now ,the typical 5%.

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
That is perfectly fine by me , I was not looking for a bigger discount by any means, I was just explaining to the O.P. that my kind compliment towards Rockauto was not in order to achieve a bigger discount. It was simply made to show my gratefulness for the years of great service and helping keep myself, family and friends cars on the road for a reasonable price and quick shipping.
It's the holidays and that was simply my way of spreading some of that holiday cheer we all could use.

Back