What'd you do to your accord today?

TERRIFIED_TANK

Reaction score
photo.jpg

Civic fogs; CHECK.

paypalbid

Reaction score
Can anyone else confirm this? I did my research before I made my purchase and this is the first I've heard of this.

The reason I know this because it happened to me. I've owned this accord for almost 16 years since 1998. I have every Neuspeed suspension component available for this car. I have Neuspeed Koni 5 way adjustable shocks, Neuspeed front and rear sway bars, Neuspeed front upper strut bar, Neuspeed front lower tie bar, Aftermarket rear lower tie bar.

The rear sway bar will be fine because it doesn't dip as much as the front end of the car. When the front end of the car dips, all the energy is transfered to suspension components including the front sway bar. If the front sway bar is too hard and it won't absorb the impact then the impact will be transfered to the weaker point which is the subframe where the front sway bar is bolted onto.

Last edited:

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Received my 98-02 Accord shift boot and 05-06 RSX Type S 6 speed shift knob. Merry Christmas to me :)

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
The reason I know this because it happened to me. I've owned this accord for almost 16 years since 1998. I have every Neuspeed suspension component available for this car. I have Neuspeed Koni 5 way adjustable shocks, Neuspeed front and rear sway bars, Neuspeed front upper strut bar, Neuspeed front lower tie bar, Aftermarket rear lower tie bar.

The rear sway bar will be fine because it doesn't dip as much as the front end of the car. When the front end of the car dips, all the energy is transfered to suspension components including the front sway bar. If the front sway bar is too hard and it won't absorb the impact then the impact will be transfered to the weaker point which is the subframe where the front sway bar is bolted onto.

Aargh. That's disappointing, I've always been happy with neuspeed in the past so I jumped on the set when I saw them. My initial research revealed nothing but great reviews. Thanks for the heads up good lookin out.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^It's not really worth upgrading the FSB on this car. Upgrading the RSB makes all the difference.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Made some tweeter grills outta the ones that came with front speakers. Metal mesh
2q15s8o.jpg

2qz9w.jpg

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Ordered a lil vinyl for the roof (3m 1080 gloss black), hopefully should have that on in the next week.

I'm really on the verge of purchasing the vinyl to wrap the car. Just town on whether or not I should spend the money on a clutch or not. :dunce:

Reaction score
Replaced left rear wheel bearing/hub assembly stripped and drilled out the old rotor screws then cut the damn bearing race off with a grinder

Replaced rear sway bar bushings

Cut out and replaced old rear endlinks which was a pain

Put on the chrome tubing to make the SRI look nice... Within the past week or so. trying to fix her up and make all my suspension noise go away.. Now on to the front!

Back