What'd you do to your accord today?

Varnell

Reaction score
It's a sad time, for sure, but not all is lost.

First_Day_1.jpg

Picked up a 2002 5spd Coupe with a clean title, 198k miles, black interior, and a sunroof for $2,400 cash last night.

I can already tell it's going to be a pita to custom fit my WW Typ-W kit onto it.

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
BaysonR is my old kit. I'm running the w type on my coupe now

I checked your member's ride thread and the most recent pic looks like the BaysonR lip kit. Do you have more recent pics somewhere else? You're also fortunate not to have to worry about the fog light holes.

Brad2274

Reaction score
I checked your member's ride thread and the most recent pic looks like the BaysonR lip kit. Do you have more recent pics somewhere else? You're also fortunate not to have to worry about the fog light holes.
2nd to last page of his members ride thread. think your best option is a 99-00 coupe bumper, guy here who did it with the 01-02 coupe bumper though and said it was beyond difficult, the type w looks funny on the 01-02 coupes imo

Varnell

Reaction score
2nd to last page of his members ride thread. think your best option is a 99-00 coupe bumper, guy here who did it with the 01-02 coupe bumper though and said it was beyond difficult, the type w looks funny on the 01-02 coupes imo

As long as I'd be able to keep the grill insert. I've actually been looking forward to having one. Are you referring to bill@l? I sent him a pm earlier.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Pulled my Eibach springs out of the front coils, little piece was getting caught in them. So put the Tein springs back in, and brought them all the way down. Little lower than before, but now the left side is making a noise that the right side isn't. So now I gotta figure that out.

Brad2274

Reaction score
was searching craigslist for accord stuff/cheap cars
found the all time WORST ACCORD EVER for sale near me, like it couldnt get any worse, i had heard rumors of this car around here, yes it's that bad
click here
also another ugly coupe
here
but here's one that interests be, it's a burnt orange color and i kinda like it, if i repainted my car id probably do rootbeer metallic, a blue metallic, or this type of orange/copper.
heerre

Back