What'd you do to your accord today?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
just got my brand new ksport pro controls today :boink: selling my tein SS next week probably

my ksports came with some brackets that clamp to coilover and hold the brake line away from coilover body, didnt think id need them but maybe this coincides with the problem youre having? :thinking:

Thought you had Tein SS, like me?

Reaction score
I washed my car, then some rain clouds rolled. Lol, luckily I keep my cars in a garage.
I guess I need to check the weather next time. Lol

Brad2274

Reaction score
Thought you had Tein SS, like me?
yeah im on tein ss right now, but they're at the lowest setting and i wanna go lower, also they're at about 50k miles and i think ones leaking :lawl: i've been wanting some full body coilovers anyways and got a good deal on these ksports brand new, ill be installing them this weekend and i can take a look at the brake lines and maybe get you some extra insight on the problem and a solution.
My Teins do make the occasional noises, but i know its not the bump stops or tires because im not slammed, i think it's the springs getting loose over bumps

chaby_91

Reaction score
Replaced FL end link & clutch slave. Currently waiting for parts & tools to keep working on the Accord

Brad2274

Reaction score
Installed my Kontrol pros, they handle soooo nicely, i only went like a half inch lower but im selling my teins to pay for tires and then ill go lower on the 18s.
sorry crappy cell pics

so im getting my bumpers repainted and my whole lip kit in the next few weeks when insurance comes through, should i get a type r grill and have it painted body color as well and also have the lower grill painted body color just like my current bumper is? or do the type r grill gloss black and the lower grill black like factory(but gloss) ?

White6GAV6

Reaction score
yeah im on tein ss right now, but they're at the lowest setting and i wanna go lower, also they're at about 50k miles and i think ones leaking :lawl: i've been wanting some full body coilovers anyways and got a good deal on these ksports brand new, ill be installing them this weekend and i can take a look at the brake lines and maybe get you some extra insight on the problem and a solution.
My Teins do make the occasional noises, but i know its not the bump stops or tires because im not slammed, i think it's the springs getting loose over bumps

My car squeaks sometimes too. I think it's from either my UCA's or my springs being rubbed against, idk though.

so im getting my bumpers repainted and my whole lip kit in the next few weeks when insurance comes through, should i get a type r grill and have it painted body color as well and also have the lower grill painted body color just like my current bumper is? or do the type r grill gloss black and the lower grill black like factory(but gloss) ?

Gloss black on both, gives it some contrast.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
wipjlv.jpg

Retros, but I'm not sure if I'm keeping it this way...

Back