What'd you do to your accord today?

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh didn't realize you were from Toronto, lol.

I drove it down to Windsor, they do proper job for a better price, lol.
And also my friend's shop is there so they did all my maintenance for me before it goes into paint. =P

In Toronto since 1986, moved to Mississauga few years back to be closer to my in laws, aka my kids babysitters ;)

Aaaah, was hoping you're gonna say something like Dundas/Mavis ... Don't wanna drive all the way to Windsor. Anyways, looking forward to seeing the finished product, I'm sure you'll be parking at the far end of the parking lot once its complete :p

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
In Toronto since 1986, moved to Mississauga few years back to be closer to my in laws, aka my kids babysitters ;)

Aaaah, was hoping you're gonna say something like Dundas/Mavis ... Don't wanna drive all the way to Windsor. Anyways, looking forward to seeing the finished product, I'm sure you'll be parking at the far end of the parking lot once its complete :p

ohhhs u should come by the accord meets they have every thursdays. Keep the coupes alive lol. Even with my **** body right now, I park far lol.
The coupes are also wanting to do a photoshoot together, you should join =P

EDIT

so it begins...she's going into the paint shop... =) don't mind the white side mirrors lol

IMG-20140521-WA0010_zps87677347.jpg

IMG-20140521-WA0009_zpsc9c7f53f.jpg

IMG-20140521-WA0008_zpsf1880e9a.jpg

Last edited:

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
New balljoints, lca bushings and an alignment. She handles great and all the noise out of my front end is gone. Just need to replace my left and right motor mounts and I should be caught up on maintenance.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my receptionist to record a 'drive by' video :driver:
She sent it as an SMS, can't see anything.
Will get the cable, install iTunes, and upload the 1080p version onto YouTube tomorrow.

Brad2274

Reaction score
finally got the ball rolling with insurance of my co worker who rear ended me a few weeks ago, hes been refusing to talk and his mom(car and insurance in her name) wouldnt talk either, they were hoping it would just go away -_- ive been cooperating completely with there insurance and finding lots of info for them and its finally looking like it'll be covered.

gonna pay to have the front bumper and fender painted along with full lip kit at the same time(bumper/fender trashed in other accident 3 months ago, got oem ssm bumper n fender already)

here's the damage im getting covered by insur which i thought was about $500 and now the estimate/payout to fix it is $1,800 not including a week of rental :bleh: pretty sure it's only cosmetic and my body guy said bumper is salvageable

gotta pick up the paint from the guy who painted my car still, hope they send the check soon

danmccormick87

Reaction score
finally got the ball rolling with insurance of my co worker who rear ended me a few weeks ago, hes been refusing to talk and his mom(car and insurance in her name) wouldnt talk either, they were hoping it would just go away -_- ive been cooperating completely with there insurance and finding lots of info for them and its finally looking like it'll be covered.

gonna pay to have the front bumper and fender painted along with full lip kit at the same time(bumper/fender trashed in other accident 3 months ago, got oem ssm bumper n fender already)

here's the damage im getting covered by insur which i thought was about $500 and now the estimate/payout to fix it is $1,800 not including a week of rental :bleh: pretty sure it's only cosmetic and my body guy said bumper is salvageable

gotta pick up the paint from the guy who painted my car still, hope they send the check soon

OUCH! :gride:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Damn that must have been so disappointing after just getting a brand new paint job. Glad it’s getting fixed up properly.

Are your Mazda wheels on yet? Or are they still getting painted?

New balljoints, lca bushings and an alignment. She handles great and all the noise out of my front end is gone. Just need to replace my left and right motor mounts and I should be caught up on maintenance.

Nice, I just had my lower ball joints replaced, as well as my outer tie rods. Did you do the upper ball joints yourself? Where did you order them from? I plan to tackle that this summer sometime.

Brad2274

Reaction score
just drove all over the county trying to get paint to locate paint for the body work getting done in 10 days, gonna have to have something custom mixed to even get close :squintrun:

also bought these on ebay with grill for $83 on sale, wanted a grill and i need the clear strips lol
click here

and about to buy these white/amber flexi led tube switchbacks in 60cm for the bottom reflectors(why i needed clear strips) havent seen anyone with these so thought id try them out
click here
and also gonna get a relay harness and apollo shrouds from theretrofitscource

anyone know if i can safely test my projectors/matsu****a ballasts/bulbs with a small 12volt battery?

^Damn that must have been so disappointing after just getting a brand new paint job. Glad it’s getting fixed up properly.

Are your Mazda wheels on yet? Or are they still getting painted?
yes but matching the paint is almost impossible, having trouble getting something close right now, closest theyve found(extra paint was used repainting a door) is richmond red pearl, and it's still obviously different from 5ft, too orange/brown, might buy a quart($130!!) and have some red added to it, going in the shop week after memorial day week for paint work.
btw
wheels will be cleared and mounted with tires with the extra money, as well as fenders rolled and an alignment :)
when ya coming down for vacation? @redryder

Last edited:
Back