What'd you do to your accord today?

DizzyP

Reaction score
Replaced blower motor. No more banging on it like MC Hammer to get it started and no more clickling.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

danielkkm

Reaction score
Finally took out the old suspension and swapped in some Megan ez streets. Super stoked to see how they do in the next couple of months!

DizzyP

Reaction score
Swap original map bulbs with white LEDs. So nice since its hooked up to some light so car is nice and bright when I disarm it.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Was 2 days ago, but received Powertrix rear LCA kit.

Got caught up w/ working on my headlights & wife's birthday 'n all, so I haven't opened up the box yet. :p

Will be installed on Wednesday, along w/ my front suspension being lowered a bit more.

DizzyP

Reaction score
Replace clear plastic window over climate control. No more scratches! Foggy night but on a test drive it feels like I have like 5-7 more HP!!!

twofast4u

Reaction score
Was 2 days ago, but received Powertrix rear LCA kit.

Got caught up w/ working on my headlights & wife's birthday 'n all, so I haven't opened up the box yet. :p

Will be installed on Wednesday, along w/ my front suspension being lowered a bit more.

Maybe you should powdercoat the arms a bright color before install :p

And going low in the winter???

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Maybe you should powdercoat the arms a bright color before install :p

And going low in the winter???
I guess I won't have to worry too much about masking them off like my headlights then lol.

Well, I thought my Tein SA was maxed low in the front, but I have 1/8 inch more to go. The car needs an alignment done, so mind as well do that together w/ my LCAs. Yea, I know what snow is, but 1/8 inch is like nothing haha. Besides, I don't drive my Accord when it snows. :p

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Stared at my disassembled headlights for a while to see if I want to black out the amber strips, or black out the lower housings w/o the strips.. tough choice..

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Got the CL floor pigtails for the seats in the mail, which I'll use in conjunction with the harness FNCONE sent me. Excited to finally hook these up.

Varnell

Reaction score
Neither power window was working so I took out the windows, motors, and regulators. Door panels are currently sitting in the back seat. I've been scouting craigslist looking for replacement parts. The '99 coupe came stock with woodgrain trim pieces and I think they look hideous. Maybe they'd be alright with a tan leather interior.

Back