What'd you do to your accord today?

cloead

Reaction score
Got my sweet ebay intake in the other day.. installed it last night:

0w8b2.jpg

Also got my ebay short shifter "adapter" and some alpine 6x9s for the rear deck.

cloead

Reaction score
Need to do front brake pads (and maybe rotors) this week. Also need to get around to installing my sub from my last car into the accord.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Got my sweet ebay intake in the other day.. installed it last night:

0w8b2.jpg

Also got my ebay short shifter "adapter" and some alpine 6x9s for the rear deck.

zipties on the nipple hose?
Go to the dollar store and get some clamps lolz. & pick up a panty hose and throw it over that air filter to preserve its cleanliness longer.
& you can just pull out and remove the stock air intake snorkel to get some room there.

Mikey

Reaction score
Good idea on the pantyhose. I used the stock snorkels to help route outside air into the intake.

God, I haven't looked at an F-series in years, lol.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Good idea on the pantyhose. I used the stock snorkels to help route outside air into the intake.

God, I haven't looked at an F-series in years, lol.

As ghetto as it may seem i been using one for more then a year now. dollarama sells 2 leggins for 1$ lolz. Thats four changes. I change it every 2-3 months and the filter is always clean as new underneath. Cost is 1$ a year.

TheMole

Reaction score
Only question now is what kinda pantyhose? Silk, lace? Or should I go black for that murdered out look? :D

Back