sonni_kuba 2001 'Mugen' J32A2/6MT Accord

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added a Drive By video ... Didn't realize I was going that fast in a parking lot :p

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Sounds pretty good from what I can hear, and looks really sweet rolling up on you and away from you :beer:

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
I would love to see more vids. I just recently took off my single 3" straight pipe and was thinking of eventually getting something something exactly like this. I'm hesitating though because I like vibrant but they only make 2.5" and 3" dual tips and I was looking for 2.25". Magnaflow has 2.25" but those are $215+ each smh. I wanted to do 3" from the headers and then to two 2.25" dual tips

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to see more vids. I just recently took off my single 3" straight pipe and was thinking of eventually getting something something exactly like this. I'm hesitating though because I like vibrant but they only make 2.5" and 3" dual tips and I was looking for 2.25". Magnaflow has 2.25" but those are $215+ each smh. I wanted to do 3" from the headers and then to two 2.25" dual tips

Glad to hear that somebody's enjoying those videos ;) Gotta rally the troops to shoot some more vids.

So far, I've been very happy with the Vibrant mufflers, I actually picked them because of the matte black finish, but was pleasantly surprised at the sound and the straight through design. You can literally see right through from the inlet out the tips! Anyways, difference between 2.5 and 2.25 is pretty small, IMO.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added another drive by video, 3 passes, pretty cool to see the rims appearing to be spinning backwards when the car slows down. Too bad about the wind noise, masked a lot of the exhaust.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to recording an exhaust video.

J32A2 -> XS Power Headers 2.5" Collector -> 2.5" Flowmaster High Flow Cat -> 2.5" SS Custom Exhaust -> 2.5" Inlet Vibrant Mufflers

Back