Engine sputters and stalls on startup then runs fine

jhowarx3

Reaction score
It still doing the same problem bro, I try two main relay, and the car do the same thing. I do not know what to do now.

phi1542

Reaction score
It still doing the same problem bro, I try two main relay, and the car do the same thing. I do not know what to do now.

Did you check for cracks in the soldier joints? Idk man the guy said for me to try main relay or ignition. So what exactly happens to your car? Not sure whats going on

jhowarx3

Reaction score
Look the video bro, youtu.be/NMPVKhdcpQ4. And yes I check the soldier joints. But it still doing the same thing and engine try sounds very bad, like jumping and got normal but with vibrations.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
I'm still thinkin the IACV is gunked up.

Unhook the vacuum line from the brake booster. You are basically creating a vacuum leak. Start it, does it still stall? Do NOT drive like this!

jhowarx3

Reaction score
How do I do that bro? where do i can find the vacuum line? So I can disconnect it from the brake booster, any pictures to show me ?

jhowarx3

Reaction score
I already did that, and still doing the same. But remember my car is auto, no stick. However, I am going to clean the IACV and EGR Valve, so we what happen next. Any recommendations?

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Lets wait on cleaning the IACV. We've tried every angle I know of.

If you were in Florida I'd tell you to bring it by my house because I'm so frustrated with it.

Back