FS: Weather Tech Front, Rear, and Trunk Mats for 98-02 Coupe

Solidus

Reaction score
I am Selling Entire set of Weather Tech Digital Fit mats for the Honda Accord Coupe 98-02. These are the best mats you can buy for the Accord cause they really protect your interior.

The Full set of Front, Rear, and Trunk are $330 before shipping brand new.
And for those that don't know the Rear mat is not available for 98-02 Accord Coupes.

I have kept these mats in great condition. Shipping and 3% Paypal fee will be added to the total if buyer is not local.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Front Mats 90 OBO

Trunk Mat 90 OBO

Rear Mat Sold
Sun Shade Coupe Sold

Thank You

2.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

Pardie

Reaction score
Not local but interested. How well does the sun shade stay in place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solidus

Reaction score
Not local but interested. How well does the sun shade stay in place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sun Shad is a Perfect fit to the front windshield and holds itself in place because it's the exact same size and dimensions as the windshield. When it's really hot out 100+ I still used my visors just in case

Mikey

Reaction score
Are these the thinner plastic ones, heavier rubber ones, or the ones with the carpet-like material on the bottoms?

Solidus

Reaction score
Are these the thinner plastic ones, heavier rubber ones, or the ones with the carpet-like material on the bottoms?

These mats are none of those. These are the most expensive mats from Weather Tech. They are thick and can withstand snow, salt, dirt, etc. They keep your interior mint. They are really easy to clean too. I bought these from Weather Techs home facility in Chicago. Here is an exact description from Weather Tech.

The WeatherTech® FloorLiner™ DigitalFit® accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving "absolute interior protection™"! The WeatherTech® FloorLiner™ DigitalFit® lines the interior carpet up the front, back and even up the sides of the vehicle’s footwell. Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit!

A patent pending High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! Advanced surfacing creates channels that carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir with further channeling to help minimize fluid movement while driving! Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, away from shoes and clothing, they are easily removed from the WeatherTech® FloorLiner™ DigitalFit® over the door sill. No muss-no fuss!

Last edited:

makkugasho

Reaction score
Are you willing to sell the rear mat separately? If so, how much? I live in Tucson and can pick it up.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Bump for being a big fan of their digi-fits. Wish all cars came this way, so it keeps the floor practically brand new forever from the day one.

And for those that don't know the Rear mat is not available for 98-02 Accord Coupes.
So, the one you have is a sedan's, correct?

Solidus

Reaction score
Bump for being a big fan of their digi-fits. Wish all cars came this way, so it keeps the floor practically brand new forever from the day one.

So, the one you have is a sedan's, correct?

Thanks! And No this mat is made for the Coupe

Back