Darianjr1's 1999 White Accord coupe(4/18/12)--56K Lots of new photos

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Re: Darianjr1's 1999 Accord coupe EX

wow really? cuz i have my type 2's on the stifest setting and there not stiff enough :(

whatt mines is about as stiff as ever and ride quality is as good as it gets but i know when i had my stockies they didnt feel as stiff as now and hopefully you didnt change the top 2 perches

Narftastic

Reaction score

whatt mines is about as stiff as ever and ride quality is as good as it gets but i know when i had my stockies they didnt feel as stiff as now and hopefully you didnt change the top 2 perches

no i dont touch the top 2 perches...i just adjust it with the middle thingy..i twist it wich ever way i wanna go.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

damn i like this one. no body kit on this one !! i wanna see how those type 2s are compared to type 1

Darianjr1

Reaction score

no i dont touch the top 2 perches...i just adjust it with the middle thingy..i twist it wich ever way i wanna go.

yea and then did you tighten it with the lower perch(3rd one) other than that I would just take it all off and re do it and tighten all the bolts back up and which way did you turn the twisty knob up top

Narftastic

Reaction score

yea and then did you tighten it with the lower perch(3rd one) other than that I would just take it all off and re do it and tighten all the bolts back up and which way did you turn the twisty knob up top

yea tightin the botom one and i have all the nobs turned all the way to the right.

Darianjr1

Reaction score

damn i like this one. no body kit on this one !! i wanna see how those type 2s are compared to type 1

thank bro and yea everybody who sees my keeps sayin that lol definitely NO to that. I learned my lesson with the last one scraping and cracking Im still looking for the pics so everyone can see. But im thinking of going with the kaminari half body lip kit.

Darianjr1

Reaction score

yea tightin the botom one and i have all the nobs turned all the way to the right.

wowww not cool:( so do you get alot of bounce i would check to see if the shocks had went bad or something. Im clueless bro wish i could help. Last i could add would be brushings and all those lil things that affect suspension

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

thank bro and yea everybody who sees my keeps sayin that lol definitely NO to that. I learned my lesson with the last one scraping and cracking Im still looking for the pics so everyone can see. But im thinking of going with the kaminari half body lip kit.

I never seen it , ima have to googgle it lol

Narftastic

Reaction score

wowww not cool:( so do you get alot of bounce i would check to see if the shocks had went bad or something. Im clueless bro wish i could help. Last i could add would be brushings and all those lil things that affect suspension

i dunno man im thinking mabey they blew out or something..i dont get alooot of bounce but when im on the highway and go threw dips i can feel it and most of the time if they are big enough i hit my frame :(

or mabey its just me and i prefer super stiff suspension...i wish they were so stiff they felt like not even having suspenion lol..i dont want any bounce at all

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score

damn you need camber kits so you can adjust that camber asapppp bro lol and then go lower because those wheels are not looking how they should look right now because of the height of the car but im sure youve heard that a million times already.

Back