California Meet 2016

sg_81

Reaction score
Just seen the pictures bro :shakehead: Glad you're not badly hurt. Good luck with the accord and with court.

DBO867

Reaction score
Thanks fellas, all i can do now is hope for the best. But not giving up, she'll be back on the road in no time

foxlovefish

Reaction score
Sounds great,
Hi All, i am new to Honda, used to drive my 96 Subaru legacy. Last week i just got my 02 black accord coupe-manual. I am in San Jose, but really consider to coming.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
You are more than welcome if you're willing to make the trip. It will be good for you to come and see some accords and maybe get some ideas for your accord.

DBO867

Reaction score
Sounds great,
Hi All, i am new to Honda, used to drive my 96 Subaru legacy. Last week i just got my 02 black accord coupe-manual. I am in San Jose, but really consider to coming.

San Jose js definitely a trip, you might as well plan a weekend with family if youre comin this far out.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Sounds great,

Thats a 6 hour drive, bro. Especially for a small meet but, hey its up to you. Maybe we will see you there!

DBO867

Reaction score
let me know how this meet goes and maybe some time in the future, i can get my boss to sponsor a meet for us in the plaza i work at. doubt itll be a problem too since theres always lil random meets between 20-30 cars in the parking lot. itll benefit all the mom and pop businesses there

Back