Contest #17 - Animals

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
current entry list....if you sent in a pic and don't see your name here make sure to resend it

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks

Last edited:

lwlba

Reaction score
hah.. didn't see this till now. just sent mine for ****s and giggles. technically it's still 11:31 march 5th here in cali... hopefully that counts :D

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
He needs to specify time zone cut-off (ex. midnight cst, 1am est) cus otherwise cali ppl have an advantage over the nyers

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
since we've had a month....even moreso if you look at the upcoming subjects which could have had these subjects on there for months....how is 2-3 extra hours an advantage?

i try to make these contests about the photography....and not about rules...the way i see it....it only makes it worse on me having to resize a pic here and there...if i do put the contests up right at midnight....then i might not accept slightly late photos....but if it doesn't make more work for me or give any unfair advantage then i am ok with it...

the rules that have to do with the photography itself...i will be a stickler about...as that will affect the standards of the contests....

Back