FS: ***SOLD***Tein SS-P Coilovers with extra front springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
***SOLD***

I've decided to sell my Tein SS-P Coilovers. The previous owner put somewhere around 20-30,000 miles on them and I've put another 21k.

These come with the standard 7kg and 4kg springs for Front and Rear but i also purchased a new 9kg spring that is about 1" shorter for the front but i havent put it on yet so they're brand new in box still. with the new spring you'll be able to go even lower than any other Tein owners. all you'd have to buy is new shorter and stiffer rear srpings IF you want.(i can help you find them).

i dont have actual pics of them since they're on the car right now and they wont be off for another 3 weeks most likely. I will clean them up and oil the threads so the collars spin freely. If you want i can even install the 9kg spring onto the front coilovers for you. I will also include the Tein wrenches for the locking collars.

To sum it all up:
*Tein SS-P coilovers with about 40-50,000 miles, no leaks, never blown. (SS-Ps come with the gold pillowball top mount unlike the standard SS or Basic versions)
*9kg front springs that are 1" shorter allowing for more drop than standard Tein SS-P
*Tein Wrenches needed for adjustment collars.

***one flaw... one of the dampening adjustment knobs on the front doesnt work so in order for you to adjust the dampening, you need to remove the clicking knob (it spins right off with your fingers) and then insert the included Tein allen key down into the damper and make the adjustment there by spinning it. i've tried figuring out how to reinstall the clicking knob but i couldnt figure it out.
***also worth mentioning is that when i bought them, the powdercoat was sorta chipping on the bottom of the front coilovers so i sanding it smooth and painted them black on the bottom 2-3 inches of the coilover to prevent rust.

Price:
$475 shipped FIRM. For JUST the coilovers (does not include the 9kg front springs)

$575 shipped FIRM. INCLUDING the extra 9kg spring, i'll install it onto the coilover for free if you want. I paid $138 taxed and shipped for the new springs and i will provide the receipt as proof. i am including them in this package for only $100 and they're still BNIB!

-$50 for local pickup. if i have to drive half way then the discount will be less.
installation onto your car can be arranged for an additional fee.

item is located in Hayward, CA

pictures will be up ASAP. I'll take pics of the wrenches and 9kg springs today and the coilover pics will come when they come off the car.

Last edited:

Ilovemy6thgen

Reaction score
Re: Tein SS-P Coilovers with extra front springs

Aww shucks, might have to grab these. Lmk if the buyer falls through or not.

hilodaze

Reaction score

these might have been mine before. did you use to live in san jose? i think this was back in 2006...

KnightRyder

Reaction score

never lived in san jose. i remember buying these in late 2008 from a guy with a 4cyl white sedan.

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score

are these for sale still ???

KnightRyder

Reaction score

no, i've already received partial payment from the buyer, waiting on the remaining balance which im sure he's good for and then im shipping them out.

im not officially gonna call it sold until i get full payment so i'll keep this open. but i will keep the thread updated if something changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back