Sketch o5's 2017 Toyota 86 6MT

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
That strut tower brace looks cool. Did the IM come red like that from the factory? Nice touch.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thanks! yeah, that's the new aluminum IM. the 2017+ manual transmission 86s and brzs have this one because it's part of that massive 5hp/5tq increase :lawl: the automatics still have the original engine setup which has the black plastic IM, like my old frs.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
a couple recent pics...

rb13WOd.jpg

qWQqKGN.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
How do you like the design of the new one? Or dislike.

i like it, i think the first gen looks a little more aggressive up front though, and the rear of the new one reminded me of a civic when i first saw them :rolleyes: but it's not terrible. i wouldn't give up mine for one though.

got to fully clean the rpf1s for the first time today, scrubbed the barrels and rear of the spokes, and threw them on...

yn6kiDs.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Agree, it's not ugly or anything but it just looks more generic overall and I think the first couple gens were more unique in their design.

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
A stock body FRS looks so good, you don't need for a kit for it like you might for a CG. These are aging very nicely.....shit it's been a decade already. It's kinda sad to see everyone chopping these up to go widebody.

What happened to your fender?:superhack:

Back