would this look goofy?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i think theyd look ok if they werent 16's. the integra pulls them off because theyre smaller cars and can work with 16's. imo, 16s are too small for our cars, and with the correct tire size, they dont look right. but ****, if you want to buy smaller tires and make your odometer read at a higher mileage than your cars really at, then by all means, go for it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
16's are too small for an Accord. But if you can get low enough, you may be able to somewhat pull it off. At least it's different, though I don't condone doing something different just for the hell of it.

I would find a similar looking rim in 17".

98acclude

Reaction score
yeah Im kinda worried... cause I know our car's are massive n I have those 17's on my car and they're kinda dwarfed by my massive sedan... but I think they look small because they have an inch lip and kinda make em look like 16's but I really dunno if I want to or not... I really like the concave spoke look... I just dont know of any other wheels... I've been looking hard.. konig makes sum like it called countersteer r but they dont come in that offset.. and the regular grids dont come in that offset in a 17 they only go as low as 35... and that's lame... i really dig wide spoked wheels but I guess I'll just look around sum more :sad:

Last edited:

98acclude

Reaction score
I'd rock the **** out of em if A) they made em in a 17 B) had a different suspension set up to slam it on it's nuts or C) (this one's out of the question) had a civic or a teg.. lol and C definately wont happen.. I love my accord way to much to trade it for sumthin like a teg or a civic...

ne one have sum ideas on sum concave wheels with wide spokes?... maybe? :D

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
on a 6th gen im not 100% sure cuz i do liek 16x8s on 5th gens like accordlovin

3552102627_a102caf91b_o.png

3552915426_df438bd58e_o.png

3552085661_c12cb3054d_o.png

i never seen these on a 6th gen and dont know how they would looks

Last edited:

98acclude

Reaction score
hahaha... did I start a trend? :p but if sum1 gets sum soon post pics I'm very curious... I sent rota an email about them to see if there's ne way i could get em bigger... prolly not but it never hurts to try... and that CD is bad as f*ck! I think they're a little smaller than us CG guys plus he's slammed as hell I definately wont be that low. lol

Back