L.E.D. Headlights

J30MAN

Reaction score
Those LED 9005 bulbs are just going to look like yellowish parking lights. Please post pics when you put them in, I'd like to see how they actually look. I would've gone for yellow halogen bulbs for the high beam buckets.

$8 tower LEDs really aren't going to be that bright or long-lasting..... hope you get lucky.

I didn't buy them for Functionality, but to act as a DRL.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If I buy the EP34 flasher I will be all set??

In terms of not getting the hyper blink, yes. And since the sedan has a separate area for turn signal only, your brakelamp warning light won't come on.

(In coupes since that turn signal section doubles as a running light, the brakelamp warning light stays illuminated unless you have modded the turn signal section to only come on as such and not a running light, in which case the warning light would only come on if you also put LED bulbs in your brake lights).

I didn't buy them for Functionality, but to act as a DRL.

So are you just going to leave your highbeams flipped on all the time then? Or are you doing the drl mod.

J30MAN

Reaction score
In terms of not getting the hyper blink, yes. And since the sedan has a separate area for turn signal only, your brakelamp warning light won't come on.

(In coupes since that turn signal section doubles as a running light, the brakelamp warning light stays illuminated unless you have modded the turn signal section to only come on as such and not a running light, in which case the warning light would only come on if you also put LED bulbs in your brake lights).

So are you just going to leave your highbeams flipped on all the time then? Or are you doing the drl mod.

Then I will be ordering one tomorrow. Thanks.

And yes, I would like to do the DRL mod but for now...and if I decide to keep the LED highs Im just gonna keep my High beams on when I turn on my headlights.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Gotcha. I would just go to Advance Auto Parts for the flasher unit, it's $10 or $12 there. I know Knighthawk ordered his online and had trouble with fitment, so if you go that route just doublecheck it's the right one.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Gotcha. I would just go to Advance Auto Parts for the flasher unit, it's $10 or $12 there. I know Knighthawk ordered his online and had trouble with fitment, so if you go that route just doublecheck it's the right one.

They'll have and LED flasher unit for the Accord?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I'll be surprised if those bulbs from ebay last you more than a couple months. You should have spent a little more and got a set from V-LEDs.

J30MAN

Reaction score

Thanks Chris, I'll be picking one up tonite.

And good choice on the new sig pic :thumbsup:

I'll be surprised if those bulbs from ebay last you more than a couple months. You should have spent a little more and got a set from V-LEDs.

You live, you learn. Ill keep my stock bulbs for when they blow and just get some V-Leds later on. I ordered them Sunday so its to late now.

Back