Craigs List Find of the Day! Raptor Lined CG Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Fixing the paint isn't realistic price-wise. It's probably equivalent to painting a car with lacquer paint when trying to compare the amount of labor involved with prepping it for new paint. The exterior is basically ruined unless you're a painter by trade with plenty of spare time, otherwise it's not worth the money...

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
you know potential buyers don't pay enough attention, then show up and get closer and say "eh, what the hell?"

and the seller's like "how much time you got friend?"

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me...but it is a bit ironic that Justin you were one (if not the one) of the starters of "let's donate to matt's accord fund" and also the one who asked Derek to even post the donation thread on TAC when most of TAC had no idea who Matt even was...

Yes Levin, I realize I have egg on my face now. Some people said we shouldn't help him, but we had already done this many times in the past whether it was for people that had something unfortunate happen and we wanted to help out, or raising money to buy toys for less fortunate children at Christmas that we did a couple years in a row. We had never been burned in the past, but this time we were, and I admit it. Will it stop me from doing it in the future? Probably not, but I will choose my battles a little more wisely.

In addition, the fact that you would insinuate that myself, Derek or Chris would keep ANY of that money for ourselves is absolutely outrageous. The money raised by members was used to buy parts (that I bought with the money) from Rock Auto and had them shipped directly to him. They money that was left over was paypal'd to him to get the other **** he needed.

I lived and breathed this forum for a LONG time and I have never and would never take advantage of the members or the site as a whole. The people here that know me well know what kind of person I am, and that is good enough for me.

Derek.....thanks. :thumbsup:

Roy, sorry for posting after you closed the thread but I just saw all this now and thought I deserved a public response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back