looking for a 6th gen v6 manual accord

SportBilly

Reaction score
As in title I'm looking for a 6th gen accord manual with maximum price $3500 for an immediately buy..

I just came back to Connecticut and I need a car..
I'm in New Haven so I prefer to be close...

LeAccord

Reaction score
Sorry sir, you need at least 50 posts and be a member for at least 2 months before gaining the ability to post a FS/WTB thread. :lock:

kn0x47

Reaction score
50 posts has nothing to do with wtb threads.

av6's didnt come with 6 speed, its custom work. i seriously can't imagine anyone selling they're v6 6 speed for that cheap. you'll probably have better luck settling for a i4 5 speed or try to find an salvaged av6 to put the 3.2 and 6 speed in

SportBilly

Reaction score
No problem to get it automatic...

I want it v6 from factory..
I have no time to make conventions at this time...
I can get hardly up to 4000 but not more...car needs to be in good shape..

SportBilly

Reaction score
Even an i4 manual if it's in good condition....

I.also don't like leather seats or sunroof...

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
If that's the case, then an i4 5 speed is going to be your best bet. They're most common in LX trim, which won't have leather or (sometimes) a sunroof

LeAccord

Reaction score
The following rules apply to both FS/WTB subforums. Members must follow the rules, or they will receive an infraction or possible ban.

1. Members must have at least 50 legitimate posts to create a thread. Any member found to be making useless posts just to increase their post count will be dealt with.

2. You must have been a member here for at least 2 months before creating a thread.
Its not that I'm being an a$$ and I don't want to help, I'm just quoting the rules .. lol :deal:

But to OP i think your best bet would be an i4 manual. Most chances they won't have leather, no sunroof, better on fuel mileage and you won't have any troubles with the automatic transmission from the v6 :)

Last edited:
Back