This guy needs to be labeled as a scammer.

Bax

Reaction score
edit: everyone to our knowledge has been refunded now.

Ryan, Ryan Tritini from the Facebook group, is a joke and needs to be labeled as a scammer before he takes any more money from more of our members here.

Notice:

There have been multiple request for refunds here, and on the Facebook group, and he always has an excuse. First it was the banks fault, then he had to pay a ticket, etc.

I'm just trying to look out for the community, because when he posted his partout thread a few of our more respected members here almost bought from this joke.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^They have, but for some people the 45 day limitation period has passed because people gave him the benefit of the doubt with the excuses he came up with.

DirtyHarry

Reaction score
^They have, but for some people the 45 day limitation period has passed because people gave him the benefit of the doubt with the excuses he came up with.

ah damn ! I hope it was like 5 bucks he charged, I mean that still hurts but its a minimum

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I know things happen, people get busy, or have personal problems....but what's this guy's excuse? He hasn't updated his lanyard thread since 9/23 and his FS thread since 10/12, which was the date of the original post. Moreover, even if he has a legit reason for the circumstances, he has not said anything. That's just negligence, which is inexcusable when it comes to dealing with people's money.

Bax

Reaction score
he's on Facebook every day. :coffee:

and last time logged in: 10-17-12 those threads could've been updated.

DirtyHarry

Reaction score
I know things happen, people get busy, or have personal problems....but what's this guy's excuse? He hasn't updated his lanyard thread since 9/23 and his FS thread since 10/12, which was the date of the original post. Moreover, even if he has a legit reason for the circumstances, he has not said anything. That's just negligence, which is inexcusable when it comes to dealing with people's money.

I agree, messing wit ppl's money is a no no

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not the first time, unfortunately, probably not the last time.

Just have to make sure everyone gets a heads up about them.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
oh yeah, I heard about him from Dillon

not surprising he hides in the fb group, pandering to a few specific idiots in there and then they get on this retard train talking about how the rules here are unfair or "gay"

pft, please. I bet they say that after cops walk away too :rolleyes:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
ah damn ! I hope it was like 5 bucks he charged, I mean that still hurts but its a minimum

$10 + shipping .. and supposedly, he had over 50 buyers :jae: I highly doubt he had that many, but still .. I'm sure he walked away with quite a bit of cash, and it's probably already spent.

Back